Hawking Technology is hiring! This Customer Service / Sales Support position requires an energetic person with great people skills who can be the one to support our Sales, as well as cover a daily administrative for the company.
- Responsible for maintaining the workflow with sharp attention to the details needed to coordinate our sales operation.
- Be a team player to assist with a variety of requests for the joint effort of the group to accomplish our common goals.
- Highly motivated independent worker who can take on tasks and manage the work load themselves.
- Extremely neat and organized individual with a high proficiency in Word, Excel.
- Working with phone, FAX, Email.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Process Purchase Orders.
- Provide information and updates regarding logistics to our key accounts.
- Investigates and ensures resolution of customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Maintains and updates marketing promotions and price changes.
- Light accounting and reconciliation work.
- Manage phones and assist with sales inquiries regarding product recommendations.
- Utilizes a base knowledge of the company's products and their use.
- Assist with shipping and warehouse duties if necessary.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
- Requires experience in administrative or related area such as accounting, returns, or PO processing.
- Excellent problem solving and follow up skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Office administrative experience is a plus.
This is a full time position. Compensation DOE. We are located near the Irvine Spectrum. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.